What does it take to have the best graduation look? To tell you honestly, it hasn’t been on my mind since I’m not the super girly type but I guess it is partly important as a graduate, it is better you look presentable on your special day just as much as on your graduation ball.
3 Important Reminders for your Graduation Look
- Pick a dress that’s not just pretty but also comfortable.
- Pick a hairstyle that won’t be a hassle once you’ve worn your graduation toga
- If you can, make sure you choose a color that can combine with your chosen dress color.
- Make sure you have your make-up kit with you especially if you are to stay for hours during the ceremony.
- Make sure you follow your school rules! Do not just pick a dress, they give limitations of how long your dress is and sometimes even the colors.
I was not able to prepare much due to our supposedly “rehearsal” that ended up not as one anyway. I wanted to have curls 🙁 If given the chance, I’d really re-create my graduation! >_<